Our folios are exclusive to us and use our 1-ply smooth cotton paper. We offer letterpress printing, foil stamping, blind embossing, and digital printing on our folios too! Our folios require no labels, adhesive, or ribbon, and they’re available in rectangular and square invitation sizes. We adhere the invitation onto the folio before shipping them to you, too.
Design tips for folios
- A folio can function as an inner envelope—you or your calligrapher can address the outside to your guests.
- On the folio exterior, we can print using any of our printing methods. We can digitally print the interior, too.
- To adorn the exterior, print the bride and groom’s names, the wedding date, a monogram, or simply bring in design elements from your wedding invitation.
- Want to see some awe-inspiring folios in action? View some great examples of folio wedding invitations on our blog.
Our sleeves are custom printed pockets made out of 1-ply smooth cotton paper just for you. You choose the pattern and ink colors, and add a monogram or text if you’d like. Or, we can create something totally custom for you. Our sleeves can be printed using any of our printing methods. For instance, order a letterpress and foil sleeve, or a digital sleeve with an embossed monogram.
Design tips for sleeves
- Choose your favorite pattern, or we can create custom artwork or patterning. We can create a sleeve based on a motif, a design element from your invitation, a monogram, or anything you’d like.
- We can only blind emboss or print with foil on the front of our sleeve, and we can’t print over the edges. Foil is ideal when you want a design on your sleeve like a monogram, cartouche, or text. Embossing is ideal for larger motifs or monograms, or when you want to create texture with a subtle design.
- Sleeves are available in two sizes and two styles.
Our belly bands are printed just for you on our text-weight paper. Belly bands are shipped flat. We do adhere double-stick adhesive to the end of the band to make assembly easier for you.
Design tips for belly bands.
- We can’t print over the edge with foil belly bands. With that in mind, foil is ideal when you want a small design, such as a monogram, cartouche, or a motif on your belly band.