Create an invitation that’s totally you.
At no additional cost, you can customize our wedding invitations in the following ways:
- Inks and foils: choose from our extensive collection of signature inks and metallic foil colors.
- Fonts: choose any font from our library. Consider using one of our exclusive Smock calligraphy fonts.
- Paper color: choose from white and ivory versions of our exclusive bamboo paper.
- Sizes: choose square or rectangular, horizontal or vertical.
- Envelopes: choose white or ivory bamboo paper.
- Motifs and monograms: add a motif or font monogram from our library.
- Design: resize illustrations, multiply artwork, reorient type, change the occasion, and more.
- Invent: we can also print your own press-ready designs.
For an additional cost, you can customize our letterpress invitations in the following ways:
- Paper weight: our exclusive bamboo paper comes in 4 weights – 1-ply, 2-ply, 3-ply and text.
- Printing method: add foil stamping or blind embossing to your design.
- Envelope linings: pick a pattern and ink colors to create your unique patterned liner — or choose a foil stamped, metallic, vintage print, or vintage map liner.
- Edge painting: we hand paint the outside edges of our invitations with a pretty color. Choose from any color from our letterpress ink library, plus 3 metallics (gold, bronze, or silver).
- Foil edging: we can add silver, gold, or a variety of colored foils to the edges of your pieces.
- Belly bands: letterpressed, blind embossed, digitally printed, or foil stamped on bamboo text weight paper, our belly bands look great with cartouches, monograms, and beautiful patterns.
- Sleeves and folios: made from bamboo paper and printed in any printing method you want, these custom printed enclosures contain your invitation suite.
- Fully assembled programs: we offer digitally printed program pages to complement your program covers. We can assemble your programs using the softest cotton ribbon from Italy, too.
- Digital envelope addressing: we can digitally print your guests’ addresses on any of our envelopes to match your invitations.
- Variable printing: digitally print personalized placecards and table cards that coordinate with your stationery suite.
- Die cuts: choose from three styles of dies, available in a variety of sizes.
- Custom design: we can create a custom design from scratch for you.
- Corner rounding: soften the edges of your invitations with rounded corners.
- Hole drilling and grommeting: make information packets, favor tags, and more.